Saturday 7 April 2012

Zara Spring Collection

 Bouclé knit cardigan - £79.99; Double fabric blazer - £49.99


Fantasy pleated skirt - £29.99; Floral crepe blouse - £29.99 

Floral print dress - £49.99; Wide pleated studio trousers - £49.99 


Zara has always been my go to for class and sophistication, as it always has some amazing tailored pieces, cosy knits and a huge variety in trouser shapes; and it has recently stepped up its game even more! Zara now has an even bigger range of styles to suit everyone, from printed shirts to body-con dresses, plus all the basics. Therefore I have decided that if I was really rich, I could just buy an entire shop full of clothes all from Zara, and I would have everything I need.



And it's not only the clothes that are amazing, but also the shoes! As you can probably tell I am a huge fan of a good wedge, as they are prefect for the day with some tailored shorts and a shirt, or for the evening with a maxi dress. I'm not great in heels, so platforms are normally my go-to as they make me look taller, and I think are just more of an elegant shape. Then obviously some flats; these stunning two-tones sandals and the classic ballet pump - stylish and comfortable (and both great for summer!).


You'll find all of these products at zara.com

No comments:

Post a Comment