Thursday 6 December 2012

December Playlist

I am really passionate about music, and listen to it when I'm working, showering or just when I need a little inspiration. So every month I'm going to post some songs that I think you all should be listening to .. I will be!



1. Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools

I love the vibe of this song, so cool and upbeat, but in a chilled way.



2. Willy Moon - Yeah Yeah

He did not sound like what I thought he would, but I love it! Favourite new artist of the moment.



3. Athlete - Wires

An old favourite, but I just can't stop listening to it!



4. Calvin Harris - Feel So Close (Benny Benassi Remix)

I was never a huge fan of the original, but the remix makes it so much more listenable. 



5. Ed Sheeran - Kiss Me 

Who doesn't love Ed! I would post all his songs, but that might get a little repetitive..



6. Lissie  - Go Your Own Way

Ever since hearing this on the trailer for Safe Haven I have loved this song (and I can't wait to see the movie!)




Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment