Monday 2 September 2013

A/W Must Haves

(You can find where everything I from on my Polyvore)


I'm a bad blogger, I know. I only like to do so when I feel inspired and after doing not a lot all summer it hasn't felt right. But since I have began preparation for university I have started to get back into the swing of things. After having no money for the best part of two months I finally got my wages from my mini summer job, most of which went towards a good spree; so once again I have no money (well I won't after I splash out on a MAC!). I have been trying to buy for the colder months and think I have done pretty well (so far), apart from the obsession I found myself having with cami's; but the items above are the kind of style I'm going for: simple pieces, lots of leather and a touch of class in the form of pointed heels and cat-eye sunglasses. I have a mad obsession with dalmatian print at the moment, so any accessories I can find I want. 

Hopefully after another good save (and once I get my loan through) I will get the chance to go on another splurge and actually buy the things I have planned to get rather than spontaneous items. God help me. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment