Monday 9 September 2013

NYFW Bloggers!

Need catching up on NYFW? Want a front row view? Just look up these lovely ladies on Instagram and you can get all the dosage you need. I have picked out my top 5 fashion bloggers for you to check out; they may be obvious, but they are bloody brilliant.


1.  Shea Marie at peaceloveshea




2. Chiara Ferragni at chiaraferragni




3. Aimee Song at songofstyle




4. Kristina Bazan at kristina_bazan




5. Danielle Bernstein at weworewhat




I'm not going to do an individual report on each, as, to be honest, you can catch my vibe just looking at the photos above. Many of these ladies appear on each others social networking sites (the benefits of being a top blogger) as they have all been invited to the designers shows and after-parties. No - I am not jealous at all. 
A few more familiar faces that I would recommend for all the blog/NYFW/general amazingness would be camtyox (a personal favourite of mine), sincerelyjules and tuulavintage to name a few... 



(All photo rights to each individual blogger)

No comments:

Post a Comment