Friday 18 January 2013

Get the look: Winter

(For item information, check out my Polyvore


Snow has arrived - good for some, bad for others; I myself am not a huge lover of it. The only good this about this cold weather is the fact that we get to layer up and keep warm, very common among us Brit's seeing as we have 'winter' about 75% of the year. 
I wanted to give you guys some outfit ideas on how I would wrap up and stay stylish at the same time, for both day and night. I would say keep main items such as tops and jeans/trousers pretty simple, but use accessories to style it up. Fur is always a great 'sophistication enhancer' and can add class to any outfit, just don't over load - one item is enough! In terms of shoes, for the day stick to boots or trainers; and for evening, anything goes..


No comments:

Post a Comment