Monday 28 January 2013

Valentino SS13




After going to see the Valentino exhibition a few weeks ago, and seeing the fine detail in the designs first hand, there is no surprise why I am drawn to the SS13 collection. For me, the designs encapsulate what a Valentino woman is - elegant, innovative and unique. I love the mix of styles that have been created; some simple and others wildly intricate creating a great juxtaposition between the two on the catwalk. The thing that first caught my attention was the stunning materials used, the detail in the lace and even the structure of the plainer fabrics. I think its the fact that they have been able to create so many dresses that all work together, but at the same time are completely different, that make the collection so brilliant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment